Skip to main content

Been working all day with no problems from the saved listings page to creat new listings. Now all of a sudden my saved listings jump from a create date of today to 5/06. I'm now missing a years worth & they are the ones I use for new listings. Anyone else having this problem. Tried clearing cache so please don't recommend that. Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Community,

We have currently found an issue that is affected the Saved Listing Page in some accounts. First I would like to assure you that your hard work is not lost. Your saved listings have not disappeared. What has happened is the saved listings are not sorting properly.

For example, if you created several listings today, you may only find 2 to 3 of those listings on the first page of your saved listings. If you go to the second page of your saved listings, you will find 2 or 3 more. The problem seems to be they are not sorting correctly by the creation or edit date.

Our Engineering Department is aware of the issue and will have it corrected in a timely fashion. I apologize for the distress this may have caused and thank you for your patience in regard to this issue.
Hi Community,

I am happy to report that the sorting issue on the "Saved Listings" page that arose yesterday has been resolved. If anyone continues to experience sorting problems on your saved listings pages, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

Everyone's patience and understanding with regard to this issue has been greatly appreciated.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.