Skip to main content

Hi all,

I've just signed up with Auctiva and I'm looking at the Templates for my store. The Auctiva site says they have 1500+ auction templates but from my control panel I have a whopping two pages (approximately 30 choices) of store templates. Where are the other 1470+ store templates located?

many thanks! ~ Edward
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Edward,

The 1500+ templates are the listing templates.

If you are in the Select Template pop-up window, you need to toggle to any category and back to All Categories (look upper upper left for Select Templates scroll box) to get all the templates to show. When you do that, switch to showing 100 Thumbs per page and the 15 pages of 100 should be accessible.

I know my initial page in entering the selector is the Most Recent, Popular, and Newest, and that toggle to a category group and back works for me.

Danno
quote:
Alright I'm logged in. I click "store", then "templates" and there are only twenty or so to choose from.

Now what?

Hi,

Those are "STORE" templates, which are a more limited group that's used for the Auctiva Store Gallery.

The 1500+ templates refers to the LISTING templates, which you see in eBay listings.

To choose one for a listing, you need to be in the Auctiva Listing editor. Goto the LISTING tab page and click on New Listing at upper left. That will bring up the Auctiva one-page listing editor, similar to eBay's one-page lister. Down the page you'll see a Select Template box in blue. Click on that and a pop-up window will appear with templates. Per my prior post, you might need to click a category and back to All to get them all to appear (all 1500+). Wink

Danno
quote:
How did you get to list two stores/ I've been trying to find out for two days.

Hi,

2 eBay Accounts = 2 Auctiva Accounts

The first one is my personal account I've had for many years of buying and selling. The second one is a new account I recently opened for research and possible professional services.

To add a 2nd Auctiva account, create a new eBay account (if you don't alreay have one) and then a 2nd Auctiva account...and pass the token. Wink You can't have more than one eBay account associated to an Auctiva account, and vice versa. That's a limitation in how the system works.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.