Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Lisa,

I checked and got the same results as Rick.

This has been an out of the norm type of day where I've been online with eBay more than usual.

I haven't experienced any outages of pics or galleries. Everything has been running smooth...but that's my auctions and not yours.

I'm sorry you've experienced this..be sure to send in a help ticket.

And be sure to do the Dump Cache, Reboot Dance. You might even have to dump the temp files totally.

Good Luck,
Donna
I have NO store window or scrolling images either. Is this an ongoing problem that will be resolved by Auctiva??? None of my listings have the window Item #9512941963,9512943686,9512944924 etc... all 30 something listings are windowless. What is the problem? It's been like this for at least 2 or more days. ANY IDEAS? I'm pretty sure it's not on my end.
quote:
Originally posted by Frogman:
I have NO store window or scrolling images either. Is this an ongoing problem that will be resolved by Auctiva??? None of my listings have the window Item #9512941963,9512943686,9512944924 etc... all 30 something listings are windowless. What is the problem? It's been like this for at least 2 or more days. ANY IDEAS? I'm pretty sure it's not on my end.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. I haven't had any problems..but just because I'm not doesn't mean your not.

Have you tried the solutions in this thread?
https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/838609941/m/4511034421

Good Luck,
Donna
quote:

You have a window and pics in all those listings, if you can't see it then you need to clear your cache.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.