Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,

It is working fine from my computer (I can see your Auctiva store, Evergreen Closet)

Auctiva is right. You have to renew your domains every so often, it depends on what you specified when you originally purchased it or last renewed it. I renew my domains annually, although I do have the option to pre-pay for several years in advance.
I'm not alone!!
Saturday my domain was canceled with no notice and a message said to renew with I did and I still do not have a domain or scrolling gallery! I also thought that I paid for my domain for several years (2) according to Auctiva. I have a support case opend all week with out any results. Don't get me wrong, I still love Auctiva better than other listing services but these glitches are adding up.
Hi, I am looking for help and just saw this thread. I also purchased a domain name long ago and thought everything was up to date in my account, but I just discovered that it expired and I cannot seem to get it back! I did not see if there was a resolution on this thread, could you let me know? I have also filed a support ticket. The domain name used the name of my ebay store. Thank you!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.