Skip to main content

Hey, is anybody else having a hard time getting on to the Auctiva site? I can get here to the forums, but not to the Auctiva website. I keep getting an error message. I've tried links, and typing directly in the address bar.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I signed up a week ago and so far I'm not impressed. Right now, DNS resolution aint happening, with only an occasional page partially resolving. I've tried this from two different locations, 60 miles apart in Texas.
I'm trying to launch a new business using Auctiva as a front end, but I'm two more "page cannot be displayed" screens away from heading back to eBay, sad as that is.
I finally got it to come up for a short time and got this on the info link at the top:

Our website is operational at this time. However, you may experience periodic outages due to the site functioning on a limited number of servers. If you have trouble using the site please try again later in the evening, preferably after 9:00 PM Pacific Time. Our engineers are continuing to work on investigating and resolving any outstanding issues. Please continue to watch the forums for updates. Thank you for your patience.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.