Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
Well that shows what I know. I suppose sites like http://votefortheworst.com/ don't really affect the vote as much as I'd thought.

What threw me was last week he wasnt even in the bottom 3. That must have worried people and they called in even more votes for the ones they did like because they didnt want to see that person beat by Kevin.

It's all a little suspicious to me.

It was high time for Chicken Little to go home.

I visited the site votefortheworst this past week. And I voted for Chicken Little..but I don't think they have much affect on the outcome.

At this stage of the game it's a popularity vote..not necessarially whose the best artist.

I'm in agreeance with you in regards to the talent pool...Totally different than before. I can see a minimum 6 of the artists being signed by Simon's label even if they don't win American Idol...don't you think?

Polls are showing Bucky next. Also polls are showing a strong female vote for Ace. DUH! So even though I don't think he should be in the final...young teenage girls do.

So many talented folks this time. Not the socially accepted norms either.

My Best,
Donna
I don't watch the show much anymore. I get really frustrated by the voting system. Voting for the worst person is a better method, IMHO, than voting for your favorite. A lot of weaker performers stay longer and good performers go home when you vote for your favorite in a large field.

This is one of the reasons I basically stopped watching a few seasons ago.
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
quote:
Also polls are showing a strong female vote for Ace.
My wife wont shut up about ace. I don't know if she likes his singing or not though. Frog

Unless someone screws up their song then it will be Bucky or Lisa that goes next.
Do you blame her? lol ...OMG he is a hottie, if only I was a bit younger, lol.
Nope..I'll pipe in my two cents, since I'm most definitely female and like to think I great along with my air guitar. Of course, this is in the privacy of my own living room.
<smile>

Ace? <shrug> Dime a dozen pretty boy, one hit wonder.

I really like Chris...he can rock a song. Did you hear Walk The Line? WOOOHOOO!

Alright...which one of the chicks do ya'll like?

Keeping a tally,
Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.