Skip to main content

OK, I've gone to custom templates and copied the code for my scrolling gallery and inserted it into my description. When I go to preview, it shows up. When I go to design editor, nothing shows up. Once I got a bunch of gibberish symbols, but now I'm not even getting that. I tried copying the code into my listing in Turbo Lister and it works. But when I listed the item all I got was a notification stating that "a script is busy. Continue or not?" If I continue it keeps taking me back to the same message. If I tell it not, then I don't have a scrolling gallery in my listing. So when I look at it in preview, it works fine. But when I go to save, the gallery disappears, but the code is still there (although there are more lines than when I first pasted it in there). I'm really getting very frustrated. Whose got the solution?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Choo choo, yes I am using Auctiva's. I copied and pasted directly the code into my Auctiva template and also directly into the Turbo lister template with the same results from both of them. It's really getting flustterstrating to say the least. But I am determined to get it right. I just hope I don't grow old and die first. Mad
Hi booklady, It is not showing up in my saved auctiva listings or my saved listings in TL or when I post to eBay. So I went back and took out the code from my listings. Still no scrolling gallery, but at least I'm not getting the error message stating a script is busy anymore. So I know it has to be in the code that something is wrong. I'm really at a loss here. How do I get hold of tech support?
Hi, like others have mention, you don't have to copy & paste. You just write your description, that's about it. Now is far as I remember, you need to opt in or opt out if you want a scrolling galley. To opt in or out, or to edit galley...click on the home page here, then click on the store tab, which will take you to edit your galley. The galley may take a few hours to update on ebay. Galley is automatic, if you opt to use it. Nothing else you need to do. Good Luck!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.