Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi PhilthyCollins,

Thanks for posting your question here. I reviewed the examples you provided and found that all of them have been relisted automatically but, although the first item was relisted just a couple minutes after it ended, it appears that it took the other two items approximately 12 hours to be relisted.

I am not aware of any general technical difficulties that would explain this delay and do not expect this to be a recurring issue for you at this point, but I have made our technical team aware of this specific occurrence just in case.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. If you continue to encounter similar difficulties moving forward, please contact our Customer Support team direclty from under the “Help” tab and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Hi PhilthyCollins,

I'm sorry to hear about the continued difficulties. Relisting your items that have Auto Relist profiles associated with them from your Closed Listings page should automatically prevent them from relisting automatically, so you should not put yourself at risk of ending up with duplicates if you decide to relist any of these items manually.

Given that this has continued since you began this thread, I will create a support case on your behalf to and send the latest information you have provided to our technical team for further investigation.

You should receive a confirmation email containing the details of the case once it has been created and we will follow up with you again through the case once we have some additional information to share.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.