Skip to main content

I have been using auctiva for a few years now and all those years up until a few days ago,when my items ended they instantly ended up in the closed items so I could relist them.

Now the last few days its taking an hour,sometimes 2 hours to show up in CLOSED.

I had 15 items end at 8pm EST and its now 9:01pm EST and they are still not showing?

Why??? Its a real pain to have to sit around waiting for them to show up so I can get them scheduled to relist.

Scott
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

There have been a lot of disturbing errors this past week. I hope you are sending support tickets because I haven't seen many reported on the boards.

I had the same problem with the closed items not showing and had to go directly to ebay to get a list of what was closed and then relist from my saved files. It was a lot of rework.

I also posted here, that the status of my sales is frozen in "awaiting payments" when actually they have been paid for days.

Please let us know if you get answers to your support tickets. Thx.
I went to put a ticket in and something popped up saying they are aware of the problem and working on it

My 15 items that ended at 10pm are still not showing,its 10:33pm here

This is crazy,its been 5 or 6 days so far.

Hate paying for a service when if things break they are not corrected asap.

This is hurting my listing schedule as I have not been able to do my midnight listings in almost a week now cause I am not paying ebay to schedule them at midnight.

Scott
Scott--I feel your pain.

Several of my listings failed to post. I had made many revisions to those listings, especially adding custom features.

When they fail to post, the entire listing needs to be reworked with all the changes that were previously made and it has to be done from the saved listing tab.

The links on the scheduled listing tab to "edit and reschedule" don't work, so there is no change of just relisting with all the changes.

This is true whether there is an API error or a "failed to post" error.
Now I have 1300 closed listings going back to 2008 just pop up, listings that have been deleted at least once but most likely more than once as closed listings seem to pop up multiple times after you delete them.

Can only delete 100 at a time and with the site so slow will be deleting these for days to come

Thanks Auctiva :-(

Scott
Hi Community,

There are couple different things causing the issues described on this thread. We experienced a technical issue in the wake of our last site update that caused some closed listings to be assigned an incorrect status in our system, which caused them not to show up on the Closed Listings page.

We released a change to correct this issue yesterday morning and it seems to have done the trick, but the fix was not retroactive. We are currently planning on running a service to go back and resolve this issue for items that were assigned an incorrect status on Friday and that should make those show up on the Closed Listings page.

We are also experiencing an issue with our database that is causing abnormal delays in the importing of items to the Closed Listings page. That issue is still ongoing but we have some work planned for our database maintenance period this coming Thursday night that is intended to address that issue.

We apologize for any inconveniences these issues have caused. We have been and will continue doing everything we can to get them straightened out as soon as possible.

-Mike
hi
just found this topic after posting my own the problem is still not sorted out as of now i have around 500 listing i need to get across plus another 500 ish coming up in the nex day or two i have sent a suport ticket in and they have been looking at it and sorted it once but then it stops again i had 6000 on the last batch and out of that i only need 200ish this issue needs soting out soon or i will start to get messed up with what listings i have sent over to my ecommerce shop

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.