Skip to main content

We have just started using the auctiva hosting etc... What we really need is good inventory control.. I know its coming but so is the end of the world.. Perhaps if you charged users a small fee if only 'say' 5 dollars a month you could afford to get the whole site 100%... I'd be more than willing to pay.. the showcase facility is brilliant and worth 5 dollars a week!!!!!!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Some of us are struggling already with too many ebay fees, and CAN'T afford to pay for a listing & hosting service. Auctiva is making money with their ads and insurance. So it's a win win situation. But, hey!if you've got $5 a month burning a hole in your pocket, feel free to send it my way. Believe it or not an extra $5 a month would help my budget.
quote:
Originally posted by ziastarr:
Some of us are struggling already with too many ebay fees, and CAN'T afford to pay for a listing & hosting service. Auctiva is making money with their ads and insurance. So it's a win win situation. But, hey!if you've got $5 a month burning a hole in your pocket, feel free to send it my way. Believe it or not an extra $5 a month would help my budget.

I agree, I came to Auctiva because it was free and offered more than the places that charge...such as eBay. Auctiva is doing a great job so let's just leave it at that. Some of us are just barely making ends meet & eBay sales help with some of that, but there are enough fees already. I love Auctiva and they're always here to help and so is the community.
I Also came to Auctiva as it was free. I think Auctiva is brilliant. I so have to agree that charging a small fee would put a dent in my pocket as my profit margins are low anyway. as auctiva get their money through selling the insurance on the shipping there is no need as far as i can see for the neeed for auctiva to charge. And by using auctiva we are freely advertising the site so that is our payment to them. Although I live in Spain and cannot use the insurance. I would like to be able to if the option was available in the future so I could pay more of my dues for the excellent service and cracking support they offer
Keep up the great work Auctiva
Wink Razz Smile Cool Razz

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.