Skip to main content

I'm a long-time seller (9 years, 6700+ feedback) who has made it one sale at a time. It's obvious that eBay doesn't want us anymore. I don't agree with several of their recent policy changes, and I'm actively looking for alternative internet auction sites. Will Auctiva ever support other choices?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,
I don't know about supporting other auction sites at this time, but auctiva is currently working on their own stand alone store. Last i heard they will have a open beta testing of their store on 11-11-08.

I guess if other auction sites get big enough and can show auctiva their interest and need for a their support then auctiva might start supporting them.

I can only guess that the reason auctiva only supports ebay right now is that it would take alot of time and money to redo the software to support different auction sites. And right now the other auction sites are not producing much revenue at this time. That is just my theory.
quote:
Originally posted by daffodildeb:
I'm a long-time seller (9 years, 6700+ feedback) who has made it one sale at a time. It's obvious that eBay doesn't want us anymore. I don't agree with several of their recent policy changes, and I'm actively looking for alternative internet auction sites. Will Auctiva ever support other choices?

I wish Auctiva would support other sites as well. I am slowly moving away from eBay for several reasons. I am not even sure how much longer eBay will last at the rate they are going. I am sure it will be years from now, but I can already tell a difference in my personal sales this year compared to all other years I have been selling on their site. Their policies stink, their fees are getting outrageous and blah blah.
quote:
I wish Auctiva would support other sites as well. I am slowly moving away from eBay for several reasons. I am not even sure how much longer eBay will last at the rate they are going. I am sure it will be years from now, but I can already tell a difference in my personal sales this year compared to all other years I have been selling on their site. Their policies stink, their fees are getting outrageous and blah blah.

Dittos to that!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.