Skip to main content

yahoo has a daily reach of about 300,000 per million....but it says yahoo auctions is 2% of this... which means a reach of 6000 per million compare this to ecraters 40 and blujays and wagglepops 20 each...

yahoo auctions are 5 times the items in ecrater.. but has a reach of 150 times ecrater...yes yahoo auctions gives a buyer a real headache but this reach can't be ignored and since it is now all free .. yahoo auctions should be used...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello,
I don't know if you have tried the yahoo auction, I have. had upwards of 35 listings at one time. Out of the 200 or so auctions that I put on yahoo, 13 sold. put the same on Ebay, 160 sold. So in my experience ebay is where the traffic is. Another thing, a lot of the yahoo users are people that got kicked off ebay for one reason or another, I personally know three of them.
Another thing, a lot of the yahoo users are people that got kicked off ebay for one reason or another, I personally know three of them.
Now that's just not fair. Most of us jumped from ebay when they hijacked the store option. If you know 3 who are bad, what does that say about you? Of course Yahoo isn't ever going to match ebay, but they also aren't the blood-sucking giant monopoly the ebay turned into.
45 I understand that right now Yahoo can't but...if people use Yahoo and other "auction sites along with Google "checkout" it could make a big difference in a shorter time than people think...and to the Dr. did the items sell for the same price that sold on both ?? Most yahoo set prices are very close to the "buy it now" price....I use both....yahoo is a set price and ebay are auctions starting at $0.99....Just my .02...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.