Skip to main content

Would a couple of you please show me a few of your active auctions. I don't think mine look "professional" and I need to see what I can do to correct that.

This is one of mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6812...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thank you!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

"I'm in the process of moving from SD to Auctiva so I don't have much listed right now."

I also am making the jump from SD...I think Auctiva is great...I don't sell many items as yet, most of my action is from things I've bought for myself or husband (a model train fanatic). I couldn't afford to pay SD the additional monies since I barely come out ahead as it is.

Thank you for offering to let me view your site....It is really nice, and far and above what I can do...my computer skills are limited so I use Auctiva templates.

I'd like to ask you additional questions but do not want to take up any more space here.

If you have time, and you are willing to answer some questions, please email me.

jeanjb@cox.net
I think they look great - it really is a matter of personal preference though. You need to think of how do you want to present yourself. Do you want to appear more like a business or give a it more personal touch?

Bargain Hunter's Re-Sale Shop

You are welcome to take a look at mine as well. I prefer a cleaner look - I get too distracted looking at all the cute templates out there and feel it takes away from the widget you are trying to sell.

If anyone would like additional help with templates or setting one up for use here, you can contact me at: bargain-huntress@excite.com

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.