Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How do you cancel your account?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you cancel your account?
 Login/Join 
posted
Now that ebay offers large free pics I am going to drop my auctiva account and save $10.00/month but I can't figure out how to quit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Premier Poster
posted Hide Post
Hi- hope this helps. It is in HELP center. type in cancel account if you need other info on cancelling.

How do I close my account?
Click on the My Account tab
Click on the Cancel Account link on the lower right side of the page

Once you have closed your account, if you want to remove the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery from your active listings you must delete the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery HTML from the HTML description using eBay's Revise Item form.

Find the listing you would like to edit on eBayClick on the link to Revise the itemPut your mouse in the HTML description and click so your cursor is in the boxHit Ctrl+F and when the find box comes up type ASW. Find the first instance Use your mouse to highlight all the HTML after that first ASW until you see the second ASW - take care not to delete anything before or after those ASW tags Delete all that code between the two ASW tagsSave your changes

Posts: 1475 | Registered: March 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post