Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  eBay Talk    eBay will offer free pictures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eBay will offer free pictures
 Login/Join 
posted
With eBay offering free pictures soon, what will be the advantage, if any, of still using Auctiva?

Posts: 8 | Registered: July 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
Picture of PhilipCohen
posted Hide Post
Who knows? Just remember that the eBafia has no loyalty to anyone—they are an equal opportunity criminal organisation: they would cut their own mother's throat (if they had one) if it helped to add a few more pennies to their bottom line; and those extra pennies have been desperately needed since 2007 when the eBafia Don's inane policies have stagnated the eBay marketplace ...

And, just for a laugh, a comment on “The New Way To Pay In-Store” via eBay's clunky faux "bank" PreyPal, and some other matters.

http://forums.auctionbytes.com...owthread.php?t=24611

eBay / PayPal / Donahoe: Dead Men Walking

Posts: 44 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Whiz
Picture of DLOHO
posted Hide Post
For me it's easy:

*Custom Template plus hundreds of others

*Supersize images

*Free Scheduling

Posts: 205 | Location: Beautiful Central Oregon | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Elite
Picture of member_8880
posted Hide Post
IMO...Ebay photo hosting sucks. Most of the time there are glitches...pics never enlarge very much or have no option to enlarge at all. Not to mention they have very little COLOR to them. (Maybe that's just me but I doubt it). No thanks. I'll stick with Auctiva for SUPERSIZE COLORFUL pics.

And yeah the templates too Smile

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumb...?r=chicky8880&s=1741

Posts: 2924 | Location: ChiTown | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post