Skip to main content

I had this problem a few months ago and it fixed itself.

anyways starting TODAY when I grab one of my FIXED price listings, the option for best offer has vanished.

I tried 2 different fixed price listings and I cant get the best offer option to come up

what is going on?

I hate putting tickets in because the answers I get back never have anything to do with the actual problem.

I put a ticket in for this problem when it happened before and the answer was an explanation on how to use best offer in listings...I am a powerseller, I know how it works and have been doing it on auctiva for a long time! I just wanted to know WHY the option vanished.

Scott
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Scott,

I just checked the one-page lister by toggling one of my auctions I'm preping to Fixed Price, and the switch for Accept best offers appeared and toggling that also brought-up the Auto decline limit.

Got a suggestion.....

I've seen situations where an update (by Auctiva) to the one-page lister has odd field problems. When that happens, running the ERROR CHECK sometimes corrects the problem (update page to correct for new format/changes). Try that and see if it corrects the fields (or helps).

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.