Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi sublime,

We are currently working on the image issue as well and will have it resolved as soon as possible. Your patience with this matter is greatly appreciated.

Concerning your listings that are hanging in limbo...these listings will most likely fail to post, however, to avoid the possibility of duplicate postings, I recommend you do not try to post them again until they have been confirmed as failures on your scheduled listings page.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We're sincerely sorry for all of the problems this issue is causing. Unfortunately, some unscheduled maintenance done by the company that hosts our servers has severely reduced the speed at which our requests are handled, thus causing sluggishness on the Auctiva website and many images to be unable to be load. We are working with the representatives of that company to resolve this situation as quickly as possible but our ability to resolve the problem is dependent on the conclusion of the work they are doing.

I will post again to this thread when further information on the situation becomes available. Everyone's patience with regard to this matter is greatly appreciated!

-Mike
Hi Mike,

Did they (your server company) tell you how long they were going to take? or at least an estimate?? Many of us have auctions ending in just a few short hours/minutes and are suffering with a 'lack of bids' due to the obvious lack of photo's.

I appreciate the "alert" message, but it's sometimes best to give us an actual, or at least guestimated, timeframe so we know what we're in for instead of spending our day at the computer checking back every 30 minutes or so when the problem may not even be resolved until 3-4 hours later, or maybe more.

I'm sure we all can appreciate the efforts you folks are making, as the site has been running rather smoothly for some time now! - but kindly pass on the important "timeframe" the other company has tentatively given you would be most appreciated....this way we know to go the mall and "de-stress" instead of sitting here cursing at our monitors Razz Thanks a bunch.

Kind regards,
Kathleen Smile
Hi Mike,

It's been 22 hours since your last response to the community regarding this problem. Has the host company made any progress? Has there been any change in the situation? Confused Please give us an update of some kind -- preferably every few hours -- instead of leaving us in the dark. Eek

I am confident you will eventually resolve this problem and Auctiva will return to its usual fast response Big Grin, but until that time I would appreciate regular posts as to status. Like everyone else, I am chafing at the bit Mad, and this would greatly relieve my anxiety.

Thanks! Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.