Skip to main content

good day to you
i am new here and i want to know somthing .
like i saw here in the community there is no way to post a digital delivery item (or correct me if i worng) but i am selling only digital delivery items so this means that i can't use auctiva???
if somone can help me to find a way for still using auctiva and sell digital delivery items it will be great so thanks alot
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Auctiva does not current support eBay's automatic digital delivery option, so the process of posting digitally delivered items through Auctiva is a bit different than through eBay. When posting such items through Auctiva, you would just need to specify free shipping and add a statement to your description explaining that the product will be delivered after payment is received.

In order to specify free shipping when creating these listings, I recommend choosing the "Other(see item description)" option under "Flat Rate Shipping", and then entering "0" in the adjacent "Cost" field. Then, when one of your digital items is purchased, you would just need to send the buyer the item or a link to where the item can be downloaded from via email.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Hi Al,

Ebay actually made a significant change to their policy on digitally delivered items a couple years ago and, at this time, such items can only be sold in the Classified Ad format. You can read the complete Digitally Delivered Goods Policy on the following page of eBay's help index: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html

We do not currently support posting to eBay in the Classified Ad format so, if you have items that you would like to post in this manner, I recommend posting those items directly through the eBay "Sell your Item" form.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.