Skip to main content

I've only just joined and admit i'm not to hot with all this but i need to edit my sellers details as after preveiwing my listing i realsed i'd missed some things out but i dont seem to just be able to edit as i cant see sellers details in the manage tab.is it possiable or do i just have to do them all again ?
Also is it possiable to save a template to use in all my listings?
I've been at this for 2 days now and i'm getting a little frustrated
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi

I was new 2 months ago and went through all your frustration of finding things. I am still new but with a little bit of experience now. It all makes sense now but at first it drove me crazy to find things.

At the top of the page are tabs - Home, Listing, Images, Profiles, etc. Click on Profiles. Now here it gets interesting. If you click on the Seller Details tab, you will start a new Seller Details profile. If you click on Manage, it manages all profiles except Seller Details. Seller Details is separate. Instead, look down on the page you are on and on the right midway down is Manage Seller Profiles. This will list all your Seller Profiles you have saved, if any, and let you edit them.

Just remember Seller Details is not a regular profile and is not on a tab. Makes no sense to me and I looked and looked when I started and had to go through everything. I eventually learned where most things are.

Good luck!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.