Skip to main content

I am so puter challenged, it is terrible. I bought this custom template and I don't have a clue as to how to get it into my auctions. I used the Practice Board but it would not allow me to copy and past the url here. It is practiceboard.com/?4493913. I would be so grateful for any assistance or suggestions. I have looked at it and looked at it and tried to fiddle with it but I have had no luck at all. I truly don't have a clue. Thank you in advance for any help.
Original Post
Hi!

Okay, first copy the html code from Practiceboard and go to the Listings tab here in Auctiva and click on custom templates->Create. Here you can then paste the html code in the window.

THEN, click on the link that says "Design Editor". This lets you see what your template looks like.

Then in order to use Auctiva with your custom template, you will need to add the Auctiva tags for your Description, Images, etc. Just click on the tags in the left margin once you put the cursor where you want things to go. You can center your description and picture tags too. YOu will also need to delete the wording in your template that was there that says like "Description - Type your Description here". You do not need that and sometimes it confuses the template.

DId you purchase the template from someone on ebay? Sometimes sellers will tag your custom template for you if they are familiar with Auctiva...you just have to ask.

Anyhow, give the above a try and let us know how it goes. If you are really stumped, let me know and I will tag the template for you.

Marcia

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.