Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Help Help Help! I am a newbie and I dumbly tried to take advantage of the ebay listing sale and listed some w/o pictures. Now that I'm trying to add them after the fact, nothing I've tried works. I checked the message boards and tried to click on the Get HTML. It seemed like it was doing something, but when the new window appeared, nothing had changed. Where do I find the address to paste??? I tried your suggestion and went to active listing and got the pictures, but they don't show up on ebay. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Hi, they still aren't there. Eek I guess that's what I get for trying to save a few pennies on my measly 9 listings. I think what I will do is add on picture thru ebay and then add a note to the description noting my posting problems and offer to email pics to interested bidders. I can't believe that I have a couple of people watching one w/no photos. Maybe the mercy gods are watching over me. Smile
I opened a case to see what they say. Thanks again for all of your help.
Revise your SAVED listing and add the correct photos. Save it. Then go to get html, it won't look much different, except there will be url's for the pics. Go to Ebay and revise your listing, delete the html in the description field and copy the new html in its place.

It really doesn't take that long and isn't hard. I just delete all the html in the description field, which in return does delete the scrolling window for that auction, but because I don't know where to stop the html I just delete it all. Your listings will be correct just no scrolling window, unless you leave that html in the description field.
Hi Gio, Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, things have gone from bad to worse. Now the pics aren't showing up at all - just the red x. They're also not loading in the auctiva store. I've already added a note apologizing for the problem and offering to email photos to interested bidders. Now, I'm going back in and deleting all of the photos and just adding one photo via ebay. I just got an email from auctiva: "...Our engineering department is working on this issue and we will have it resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience." I do plan to keep the info you posted for future use. I feel like these auctions are so corrupted that nothing will help. On the brighter side, it only cost $.10 to list! Cool

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.