Skip to main content

Confused Hello I appreciate you all at Auctiva but yesterday I created about 6 new listings, saved them and went back and they were gone actually all my saved listings for the past 3 weeks seem to be gone, I understand Engineering is working on this. Even if I use search it only brings up about 3 of saved listings when i think I have about 50, so what I've done if my patience can tolerate is create new listings but I have to post/schedule or they will be lost in space..thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Keltic -
I've had the same problem since yesterday. I have a support case open and was also told that the engineers are working on trying to fix it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my listings last night, so I never got to post them at the times I wanted.

They had this problem a few months back and it took about two days to fix, but they got it fixed. I trust they will also this time.
Hi Community,

We are currently experiencing a technical problem that is causing the Saved Listings in many of our users' accounts not to sort correctly by create/edit date, which is the current default sort view for that page.

Our engineering department is aware of this issue and is currently working on a solution, however, I am unable to provide a specific ETA for resolution at present. I'll post again to this thread as additional information on this issue becomes available.

We appreciate your patience with regard to this matter. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.