Skip to main content

Reply to "12 Free photos on eBay--will Auctiva post them come April?"

Hi just wanted to report that auctiva wrote back that it was a glitch and was fixed today.

Auctiva.. suggestion is right on target.

1. Would be nice to have it where we can click do a default where we can put this in our preferences so we do not have to click it each time (does this make sense - someone word this better) if you understand it.

2. Like Eastlaneve said, would be nice to have the pictures automatically put on.. say once you put the lst set on those show up on the bottom set so we do not have to go in twice and do the photos? Then if we have over 12 we can delete those or if we do not want same 12 we can change them ourselves.

Auctiva.. is this possible? I know. . we never let it go.

Auctiva.. I feel you did do great job of this and feel was done in record time. I do feel this is great feature that again will keep us competitive with other ebayers.

Also, auctiva.. I am noticing you seem to be hitting the boards hot and heavy lately (more than i saw for awhile). We do appreciate it.. it is nice to know you are THERE. While we know you are.. .just seeing it makes it nice and we feel we are being heard. GOOD JOB!!!

Also, I think support tickets are being answered in record time! Big Grin

Thanks for all of the hard work!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.