Skip to main content

Reply to "12 Free photos on eBay--will Auctiva post them come April?"

Rebecca. . have not checked this thread in forever.
Thanks for looking at my items. .nice of you.. suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!

I do LOVE the gallery optional feature. I wish I had time to go back and do to all of my listings with it. I also do LOVE matching the templates to clothes. People always tell me I need to get my own template made, but I can't think of a color that would work with all clothes. So I try to find nice matching ones.

Which brings us to two questions:

1. previous note where we mentioned we would LOVE having lst 12 images automatically copied in gallery images section. . .any luck on getting this.. it would be such a time saver. . and you know what they say . time is $$$$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$$$
OK SHAWN, the ball is in our court again!!

Also.

2. Would LOVE to have easy way to put this in all OLDER listings without going in and doing each one separately which is HUGE undertaking. Any way to get feature where we can check a default thing and get them on listings sort of like a bulk edit type thing? EVEN on SAVED listings, when our listings were ending, we could end them and put new ones with gallery images on there. (hope this makes sense)

Number one though would even be HUGE help.

Rebecca, you are the AUCTIVA SUPER SMARTY (live that title by the way), see what you can do and let us know if either of these may happen.

Chris, Tony, Shaun.. anyone who can answer??? Smile

Thanks sooo much.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.