Skip to main content

Reply to "2 Problems, but let's get her into the Community Room First and Foremost !"

Hi MarleneM,

I cannot be certain why your friend is encountering either of the issues you have described.

I just tested the Community Forum signup process using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome and I did not have any difficulties filling in the "Confirm Account Password" field.

I am also unaware of any technical difficulties that would prevent him/her from editing or scheduling existing saved listings, but there is a compatibility issue between Internet Explorer 10.0 and the older description editor which is still enabled in some accounts which could be preventing him/her from using the description editor.

I just posted about that specific issue to the following thread yesterday, so you are welcome to check it our for additional details regarding the issue and the potential workarounds that are available:

https://community.auctiva.com/e...637088336#6637088336

If your friend needs any further assistance with either of these issues, please advise her to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” page within her account and we will do our best to assist her.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.