Skip to main content

Reply to "2 questions: 1] firefox 2 crash 2] advise on opening an ebay store and liking my auct"

I am so glad people are responding. I am at a standtill. I think a store is the way to go. Yes, power slave...Absolutely. I have been through hell and back. My account was taken over. I started over. ebay has thousands of us in the same position. They lose our ebay emails. I receive ask seller a question in my ebay emails for other sellers and visa versa. I receive hate mail for not answering questions. Listings get lost in cyber space. ebay states they are aware of this problem and if they knew how to fix it they would. HUH???? They have never refunded listing fees due to their technical errors.

International: I lost so much money over the price of shipping. Then they have the nerve to mark my stars as a high priced shipper with the new fb system. I've been in the red for 5 months. I now state that international buyers should wait until after end of auction for a shipping quote. If they don't like it.....well they do not have to bid!

I also lost my customer base due to my new ID. The account take over did not happen through my ISP/personal emails, it happened via ebay.

Biscuit, I will ask tech support if I can use the logo and my castle. I have seen many sellers with stores using auctiva as their logos.

Thanks everyone.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.