Skip to main content

Reply to "2 questions: 1] firefox 2 crash 2] advise on opening an ebay store and liking my auct"

RLMFAO..... Warning: Sellers are prohibited of notifications to past community members, through any source, ie: ebay mailing system, private emails. See user agreement. Blah, Blah, Blah......

Man, everytime you make a move you learn something new from that darn user agreement. I swear they stick it in there when you have a question.....And BTW: Who recites the darn agreement. 2002 changes, 2005 changes, and now 2007 changes.

I used to volunteer my time on the AC. Bet that's where the problems started. Now I have 3 accounts. 1 to buy, 1 to sell, and 1 to bust chops occassionally on the AC as an in your face kind of thing.

But yes, ebay is aware of their tech problems and as stated to me many times, "if we knew how to fix the problem we would fix it." Very efficient.

Recently, a poor seller was bombarded with 1000 emails. Somehow hackers got in and sent ebay emails to 1000 community members, and acted as the community in ask seller a question. All the emails read, I paid for my mini bike 4 weeks ago, why is paypal not reflecting my payment. Did you steal my money? I still have the email, of course I was 1 of the 1000. And yes, it came in through ebay's web site.

I checked to see if the seller was legitimate. I sent them an email and used the wonderful squandered number system to send the message. Their business is in shambels. That was 10 years of dedicated sales on ebay.

Go figure!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.