Skip to main content

Reply to "24-48+ hours response time for e-mail support - doesn't cut it."

Also doesn't cut it is this down time for site maintenance!!!!! Last week it was done on a monday right before the holidays so wwe couldn't do anything with our holiday listings...edit, add pix, do more listings etc. Now i just put all this work into a VERY DETAILED listing that i started before site went down and when I went to save-poof its gone! Isn't there another site we can use? i have had it with the inconvienance of this site. It may be free -but what it costs me in time to redo disappearing listings-and i am no idiot! My time is too valuable-I'd rather pay the extra $ and post on ebay. I already sent a message that they should have a "save" butto right on page so you can save as you go rather than having to go out and back in...you think i got a response???? NOOOOOOOOOO! I have had it! Sorry for busting in on your blog-but I couldn't fingd anywhere else to vent... even the community setup is confusing! I know I am not the only one who feels this way-I say you go-we all go! This has to STOP! I cannot afford to stay up all night working only to lose my work!Thank Youy for letting me vent...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.