Skip to main content

Reply to "24-48+ hours response time for e-mail support - doesn't cut it."

quote:
Also doesn't cut it is this down time for site maintenance!!!!!
Can you at least complain about that in one of the 10 threads about that? This topic is a complaint about how slow our not our support replies are.
quote:
Now i just put all this work into a VERY DETAILED listing that i started before site went down
We're down every Thursday from 10pm until about 3-4am Friday morning. PST GMT -8. It's been like that for almost 10 years now. If you need a reminder set up an event in Google calendar and it can email you or even text message you however long in advance you tell it to.

quote:
This has to STOP! I cannot afford to stay up all night working only to lose my work!

We had a flashing notice near the top of the screen next to the events area that went up at 8pm that told you we'd be going down at 12am tonight. I'm not sure how much more we could do.

This week because we're so thoughtful we waited until 12:00am to start it because there was a 10 cent listing day. Thus maintenance tonight will run until about 6am PST (GMT -8) Of course now all the customers in the UK and AU will probably scream at us.

Further replies about maintenance in this thread will be deleted in the spirit of staying on topic.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.