Skip to main content

Reply to "3 days and still store window does not update my price changes"

I was refering to a support case I filed more than a week ago. I received just a little while ago a response to the support case I filed today where I had several issues and I received a simple response that in no way helped me. The suggested response was something I had already done as I explained in my support request which did not work and is still not working. I am left to believe the detail I provided was not even read. Not one other issue regarding my support request was addressed in any way. As usual I have to keep filing continual support requests and wasting your time and mine until I can get to a point that I get any help. Iprovided as much specific detail as possible as I always do in my support requests and get a one line response to my issue. That is not acceptable when I specifically stated that I had already done exactly what I was told to do. I have responded again, in detail, to the support request when all I really needed to do was cut and paste the exact support request I originally filed and hope someone would read it and pay attention to my issue. Hopefully I will receive a response that will help me.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.