Skip to main content

Reply to ""5 Mistakes That Could Cost You Money""

some nice ideas in theory. i completely disagree with the payment policy. you can not go into target and tell them you are making a commitment to buy something but not pay for it at that time and expect it to still be there tomorrow. why should ebay be any different? i am sick of nonpaying buyers and if a buyer has not paid within 72 hours (which i find to be ridiculously long) they most likely are not going to pay. as for your service ideas, people buying on ebay are not paying nordstrom prices so i do not feel i need to be giving them nordstrom service. i agree with replying to emails, but if you want your shirt wrapped in nice wrapping with a nice little note then order it from nordstrom. the way i see it, you can buy it from me for 1/4 of the price at nordstrom and get it delivered promptly in a plastic envelope with a paypal shipping label or you can pay full retail price and get some nice wrapping and a receipt or note. as a buyer, i would rather pay less and i certainly would not care how it was wrapped as long as it was shipped promptly and as described.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.