Skip to main content

Reply to ""5 Mistakes That Could Cost You Money""

I agree with pretty much everything you said except in one instance. RE using a new box. I re-use boxes. However, I don't send out "decrepit" boxes. They have to be in good shape, no holes, bends, tears, etc. I also re-use bubblewrap and foam popcorn, but again, it has to be clean and in good shape.

I also, and this is a pet peeve, wrap intelligently. I don't overwrap and RARELY, if ever, use tape on bubblewrap. Once an item is wrapped in bubblewrap and placed in its nest of popcorn, it isn't going anywhere. There's little need to tape it so that the receiver needs to use a sharp object to pry it out of its cocoon. It makes my blood boil when I get an item thoroughly wrapped in tape over the entire thing! It's also a waste of time and money on the part of the seller!

I've never had a complaint about used boxes or wrapping; and the majority of my customers are repeat customers. My feedback is 100% positive and DSRs are 3 4.9s and one 4.8.

I put two business cards in my packages. One is a thank you; the other gives the Buyer my other locations.

They keep coming back so I figure I'm doing something right!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.