Skip to main content

Reply to ""5 Mistakes That Could Cost You Money""

Hi, I usually enjoy reading your newsletter & agree with much of what you suggest. This time is different. Regarding your packaging suggestions I couldn't disagree more. First, look up my id on ebay 935118 & look at my star ratings. I have 4.9 in all 5 categories & have almost 1500 feedbacks. I've been selling since 11/05 and I have been using recycled shipping materials & newspaper ever since I started. The only time I don't is if I am shipping Priority & can use a free box. And, I don't usually offer Priority in my listings because people are looking for the cheapest shipping out there. I have only been asked to overnight 1 package in 4 years. I ship Priority if they are in neighboring states because it's usually cheaper that Parcel Post. But, it's always a nice surprise to my customers. I am an earth friendly person & recycle EVERYTHING that I use in my household. I am writing because I don't want you to discourage sellers from recycling. This was my least favorite articles regarding content & tone since I've been reading your newsletters. Sorry!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.