Skip to main content

Reply to "7 hour listing delay because of indexing!!?!!!!!!!!?!!!!"

Chiming in w/ my 2 cents (which just happens to be about what I profit on any given auction)....

1. My auctions for NON-name brands-- many vintage garments with NO LABEL or modern stuff from Walmart/Kmart. And taking up to 12 hours to show up.

2. I WILL complain to the Attorney General as we truly are being ripped off--we pay for 7 days exposure--doesn't matter WHEN the bids come--it's the exposure we pay for!! If we're not getting it--we shouldn't be charged until the listing actually shows up!

((Does the newspaper charge for your classified ad the minute you call it in? NO! They charge for the actual number of days it appears!))

3. Ebay IS NOT STOPPING ANY FRAUD that I can see--check it yourself!.....There are thousands of OBVIOUS & BLATANT replica garments listed as: MARC, DVF, PALLY, JUICY, GUCCI, COACH, & even bigger names that have NO labels in the garment at all or have "similar" looking labels OR we're told in the auction that it's made by a seamstress or boutique--but they have the designer name in the title. Even, little ole ME can see these are OBVIOUS copies!! eBay is just fining honest sellers for nothing--just because they can.

I personally think they're just back there making personal calls, updating their myspace pages, having cocktails, going to lunch, fraternizing & laughing at us... while our auctions are being 'indexed.'
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.