Skip to main content

Reply to "99 CENT AUCTIONS!! BABY & GIRL CLOTHING! CHEAP SHIP"

Sorry to hear about your situation. All babies are blessings and in no time Im sure you will have a beautiful baby. I have one daughter who is now 8. I was married for 9yrs and finally got pregnant with my daughter, and also found out I had ovarian cancer that had already progressed but chose to have her anyway and we are both still here I divorced from an awful mariage when she was 1yr snd got cancer 2 more times and had to have a hyst, but I wouldnt change a thing. I will be 36 soon and didnt plan on being a single mom but she saved my life and gave me the push I need to leave my marriage. She is a truly a blessing. Let your daughter know how brave she is and that it doesnt matter who fathers a child its who parents the child that matters. My ex only sees her a few x a yr by choice, I do my best and know how lucky I am regardless of how she got here. We will keep you in our prayers. If you like my email is mslongo@comcast.net Let me know what you need and I can do a specific lot for you & can send you pics, it would be a lot cheaper and I can pass some blessings on. Take care, Suzanne
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.