Skip to main content

Reply to "A few of my listings had no pics on ebay"

Hi Mike,

No, I think the problem is with Auctiva because when I go to manage my images and the image shows up as a thumbnail, when I click on it, it shows up as a setting sunset with what I think is a sailboat on the ocean. It's teeny, tiny and says Auctiva Copyright Protected. Please help as I've uploaded several listing today and have this problem with every single one of them...no gallery images in listings, no header image but images on page. Only image showing is Autiva's sailboat on the ocean with the sunset. THanks
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. When a listing is submitted to eBay, their system uses the same image for the header and gallery image. Therefore, if one of those images is showing up and the other is not, that would suggest the problem lies on the eBay end of things.

While I suspect that this problem is one that would need to be addressed from the eBay side of things, if you continue to experiencing this problem, we'll be happy to look into it and see what we are able to find out.

If you would like to contact our customer support team about this, you can do so by mousing over the "My Account" tab within your account and then selecting the "File a Support Request" option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.