Skip to main content

Reply to "A few of my listings had no pics on ebay"

I've just discovered that several (13) of my listings had the gallery image missing. The thumbnails showed fine in my 'My eBay' pages and all were present on the item page, but when I looked in my shop, several items just said 'no photo'. I spoke to eBay about this and apparently it is a known glitch that they are 'working to resolve'. They told me it happens because sometimes when listings are posted to eBay from a third party (e.g. Auctiva) it sometimes 'spits them out so fast' that some of the gallery images go missing. (That's a quote!)

Anyway, until they sort it out, there is a fix they told me about, though it only applies to missing gallery images. Go to the bottom of any eBay page then click on 'site map'. In the middle column there is an option under 'seller activities' to change your item's gallery image. If you follow that link, you can easily fix it by clicking on the 'create' button. I've just had to do this for all 13 missing pictures but it's all correct now.

What's annoying is that I wouldn't have known if a customer hadn't told me, as I don't generally look at my items via my 'shop' home page but through 'my eBay', where the pics showed just fine. I checked an item out through searching and was horrified to discover no gallery photo there either, so I'm very glad I found out and was able to rectify it. In future I will be checking every day...

Hope this helps anyone else who's having the same problem.

Jane
Silk Dreams Lingerie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.