Skip to main content

Reply to "A great week-not"

quote:
Originally posted by hithern_yon:
Hi Donna,
I'm opening a brick and morter store around April 1st so I have been very busy with my plans for that. I rarely lose my cool with customers like I did yesterday. The guy did pay me today with his Paypal account and didn't give me any backtalk, yet Wink

I notice you quote Marianne Williamson. I have 'A Course in Miracles' sitting on my nightstand but haven't read it. Have you? I had read a few of her books about 10 years back. You are welcome to contact me of this list,

Donna H.
donna@magnetmaven.com

Hey Donna,

Nice name. <smile>

I love her books...they give me peace reading them. Just as Gary Zukav books do.

They're kinda like the inspiration that The Purpose Driven Life books give me. I like the insight it gives me without being touted as one certain religion..ya know? Just broad based good feeling information.

The books were called New Age by someone ages ago..<shrug> I don't see them as that. I find solace in hearing/reading the postives in life and never saw anyone touting goodwill, peace and more as being bunk..Oh well.

If it helps me even one iota to be a better person for the time that I'm reading it..then that's all that matters to me. I take what works from me from these books and leave the rest to the side.

I hope you enjoy!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.