Skip to main content

Reply to ""A Seller's Pain Points""

1. We need feedback that is mutual, not one sided blarney. Buyers are quick to leave negative or netural without first communicating what the problem is with the seller.

2. I looked at his auctions and found that the shipping was reasonable and all the same - however, he is selling the same type of product while I sell a multiple of different items and shipping.

3. I disliked selling on Amazon. I do not want to be told I have to take back items - even when they are damaged by the buyer. I do not want to be told how much to ship for, even below what I my normal ship costs are. I do not charge a handling fee - except for a small one on Interntional.

4. I understand ebays need to cure the shipping fees of a lot of sellers - whose shipping price is actually the cost of the item. I say just bounce them out of the community that should take care of these sellers.

5. A level playing field, where the big seller is on the same plain as the small seller. Give the small seller a chance to become bigger.

6. If Ebay is to be netural than stop tying the hands of the sellers and be impartial. after all they would have no buyers if they had no sellers.

7. Selling fee - begining is .35 cents - if someone is selling for a $1.00 they aren't making a $1.00 after pay pal and Ebay fees and cost of merchandise, they are making about .25 cents. Sellers need a better profit than that.

8. Ebay only needs to be Ebay and let the other online auctions catch up to the commnity spirit that ebay use to have.

9. I get about 4 emails a day. I do not find them a big deal. However Grossberg states he gets 300 or 400 - is he ingoring the buyer - so he is repeatedly emailing? I think 81 negatives are a big deal, even though he may have 10,000 postives. We need a feedback system, so people do not get lazy and take the customer for granted. Me included.

10. Ebaying should be fun for both seller and buyer and when it is not..............
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.