Skip to main content

Reply to "A way for buyers to see pics!!!!!"

Why is it the bulletin boards never go down but, the image hosting does all the time lately! I would rather the boards go out any day! This is absolutely KILLING ME and not softly either!!

I waited until just the right time to list a primo Vintage Lingerie item that should go for well over 300.00 and since it ends in 3 hours and has many bids, I can't change anything!! I can't even tell the prospective bidders why the images aren't there! I know I'm going to loose mega bucks on this item.

In addition to waiting to list it at just the right moment so it would end at what I consider the perfect time, I've spent extra money for a 10 day auction, listed it in two categories, (which automatically doubles the cost), added 13 images below the description and having all 24 image slots filled above the description, spent untold hours writing the description and taking over 500 photos to edit through and pick the Perfect ones to display... and now it was all pretty much in vain! I'm so very frustrated and believe me... this has really hurt me and my pocketbook!

This issue has never happened within Auctiva before, (at least not as long as I've been using it... nearly 2 years). Image uploading issues have surfaced numerous times lately but at least I could wait and put the auctions on at a later time.... this is a major problem and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

As soon as I realized there was a problem hours ago, I added a notice about the image hosting issue in all my auctions that would allow revision but, that doesn't help with the most important auctions that are ending this evening. And yes, the tiny gallery photo is viewable in list view however, gallery photos were designed as an attention getter only and are in no way a replacement for having all your full size images viewable within your auction. No one is going to bid on an item simply from viewing one tiny gallery photo! And since you can't revise the auction... They don't know why there are no other images.

rubberduckproductions You are right, someone is going to get the deal of the century at my expense! Like many sellers, I rely on the proceeds of my auctions for support and this has totally screwed me. I know there are many of you in the same boat and believe me, I feel your pain... to the point of tears! Thanks for listening... Lee
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.