Skip to main content

Reply to "active content"

I have been using the same template for over a year with no problems. I started getting messages that it was the "old" version and needed to be upgraded. I followed the instructions in the email that said to copy the html to the new template. It then said I had to replace old tags with new ones. Then I found out all my pictures were gone. Auctiva support told me I had to copy new image tags in. Then nothing would justify properly. Then I was told that the old templates don't' "auto-adjust" to the number of images inserted like they used to. So I tried a new template because the one I used previously isn't offered any more. It also has justification issues. I've been back and forth with support and getting no help. They're not even trying to solve my problems. I've lost 3 days trying to just get my template to work again and am still dead in the water. My template is my brand on eBay. Why don't you people understand that? Since I have to start from scratch I'm looking at other listing management software now. We pay you so we have time-saving, consistent methods of listing on eBay. As small business owners we can't afford to have days being unable to list. You've really created a giant mess.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.