Skip to main content

Reply to "Advice, please..what would you do?"

I have been selling for a very short time, 3 months so, this is all new to me. Here's what happened to me very similar to your story, sold item, no response from buyer, finally placed "Item not pd for" seller sent me an email a long sob story...laptop stolen, credit cards stolen... on an on & if they sent me a money order would I release my claim against them because they can not sell on Ebay now because of the 2 strikes against them that I placed. I said yes send the $$'s and I will clear everything up. Well, within a short time I received a payment through Paypal from the buyer I then sent the package out the next day. Low and behold 8 days later buyer says never received package.Put a claim against me in Paypal and just this week Feb 12, was refunded all of the money they paid me. I told PayPal I thought this was a fraudelent claim and Paypal told me because I did not insure the package there is nothing they can do but, take the monies out of my Paypal account and refund the buyer (who I hope rots in Hell for this)!!! So good luck and if they end up paying you be sure to INSURE your package. Word to the Wise!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.