Skip to main content

Reply to "Again with late listing"

Thanks for the explanation of what you believe it happening.

This is part of auctiva note tonight which leads me, a non techie, to believe auctiva is taking responsibility for this and that it is problem with their posting service NOT ebay.

quote:
We are currently experiencing a backlog with our posting service that is causing some listings that users are attempting to post to appear stuck in "Posting" status on the Scheduled Listings page instead of posting to eBay immediately.

Our engineering team is currently monitoring the situation and will make sure that as many of these listings as possible successfully post to eBay, but it is likely that some of them will fail due to "Not Posted in Time" errors.tiva has posted last night and tonight."

Last night 12th note says it is a problem they are having also.

Obviously, if ebay were the problem they would sure give this one to them. Especially since it was last night also.

As far as ebay, yes, could be, however, I have used auctiva for many, many, many years and this has not been a huge problem until recently. I find it hard to believe that auctiva has just taken OFF with soooo many customers that ebay can't handle their buckets. Especially since a lot of people having commerce stores from what I understand no longer use ebay.

IF that is the case and this is going to continue to be a problem and is going to get worse as auctiva grows, I would sure LOVE to know this from Auctiva. I would assume that there is money somewhere exchanging hands between ebay and auctiva and we all know MONEY talks!! If auctiva has so many customers that ebay can't keep up, I would assume it is in ebay best interest to give auctiva a larger bucket, at a cost of course.

Holidays are coming and if buckets is the case auctiva needs to let us know so we can dual service between auctiva and ebay and get our listings on.

Again, I am not a techie, but seems auctiva would have dumped this bucket on ebay if they could. Most people do not take responsibility for something that is not their problem.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.