Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
It's funny how people pop out of the woodwork when the sh!t hits the fan. I posted a poll last week asking if they should get it over with or if they should give us a weeks notice to get our acts together and make sure we are prepared for image outages. Everyone choose get it done. THen I come here the day they pull the plug and everyone is here to bitch.

Um....I am sorry to say, but I have no reason to "pop out of the woodwork" and come here unless there is a problem and you are assuming everyone just comes here on a regular basis. I don't have time to come to this forum every day just to hang out and see what is going on. When my e-mail box started filling up with complaints with customers about no pictures in my 1500+ ads and when my eBud template refused to update this morning was when I decided to "come out of the woodwork" to see if I could find out what is going on. If I was properly informed about the possibility of issues I wouldn't have a reason to come here to bitch because I would have been aware that there would be problems and not surprised. The press release from Auctiva in no way mentioned any down time or possibility of issues and I shouldn't have to assume that there would be. I have reread the press release mutliple times (and it's not that long LOL) to see if I was missing something. Did I not get the same press release everyone else did because I am a paying "Classic Auctiva" user ? I am in full support of Auctiva and understand there will be growing pains. For all you 'newbies' posting here, I have been with Auctiva a long time, and I am a paying customer, not a free customer, so I have a good understanding of how things tend to work with Auctiva and plenty of experience dealing with it. Auctiva is a fantastic service (probably the best at what they do) with the exception of their communication skills. I have every right to be irritated (to say the least) about the situation. Lack of communication from Auctiva prevented me from being prepared for this issue otherwise I would not have "come out of the woodwork". Assuming I would or should come here to the forum or even to the Auctiva web site every day just to see if there is going to be a problem is unrealistic. If you are suggesting I have do that, then you yourself are attesting to the unrealiability of this service. As a long time user, I still give Auctiva a little more credit than that LOL.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.