Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
Originally posted by efilnikcufecin:

I am looking for it. You could still do it if you copy and paste your title and description from your listings on ebay.

OK here goes again.

1. Open a free account at SD.

2. upload your images to SD.

3. make a profile and select a template. You can find custom templates in the forums under "templates" You have to join the template warehouse and they have tons of templates there.
(If you use a custom template you to copy the code and save it in the custom templates area, which is under the "listings tab" IN your profile you will see where it says "select a template" you will see their templates to the left and your custom template in the column to the right. Click any sparedollar template first, then click your custom template)

4. select your images, price, and any other options you want to use that are not going to change.

5. save the profile.

6. open a new listing and copy the title, description and shipping details from ebay and paste in the appropriate areas.

7. scroll all the way down and click "preview"

8. on the preview screen right click and the drop down window will open. You will see "view source" click that. a pop up window will open with the HTML code. right click and select "select all" in the pop up box that will highlight the code. Right click and select copy.

9. go back to ebay click revise your item, and select edit description. in the description box right click and "select all" that will highlight the auctiva code. Then right click again and click "paste" that will remove the highlighted code and insert the sparedollar code.

10. click save.

You now have images in your listing working off sparedollar not auctive.

11. Pray sparedollar doesn't fall apart while you are using them.

It's probably too little too late now but it works. It's not as hard as it sounds and it takes a couple of seconds once you get the profile the way you want it. They are also very easy to use.

Oh you didn't have to go through all that trouble to find it for me - but I will definitely bookmark it for future use. Some people are also using img bucket for their picture host. I have my own website, so I might just host my own images. My website is always stable. Thanks for the tip -
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.