Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

I have to feed the cats and also I want to go to the post office to see if there is anything in the PO box at 4pm. Then I am going. My cats will tear the place apart if I don't feed them.

I have a website too, and I am also an electrician but I amnot doing that anymore.

I don't know anymore Mickey & Minnie Jokes though.

BUTTTTTT!!!

A second grade teacher says to her class " I am going to say a letter of the alphabet and I want you to tell me a word that begins with that letter and use it in a sentence. So she says "A" Immediately Ralphy jumps up and has his hand in the air. The teacher thinks to herself " I better not call Ralphy because he will just say 'a$$hole" or something like that." So she picks Sally. Sally says "Apple. Today we went to the orchard and picked apples." "Very good Sally" The teacher says now "B" Again Ralphy jumps up he's shaking he's dancing and again the teacher says I better not call Ralphy because he will just say 'Bas--rd' or something like that." So she picks Johnny. Johnny stands up and says " Ball. Today in gym we played football" So she keeps going and the whole time Ralphy is jumping up and down waving his hands until she gets to "R" Again Ralphy jumps up and the teacher figures "OK R what can Ralphy possibly say that starts with R that is so bad. "OK Ralphy it's your turn." The teacher says. With that Ralphy stand up with a big grin on his face and says "Rabbit. A big f@#$ing rabbit."
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.