Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
Originally posted by I am Leaving:
If you would like to try something that I have found MORE reliable than auctiva and it is free....

And for all of you who think you are so cool by just hanging out and waiting...must not be your only source of income or perhaps this is the FIRST time Auctiva has lied to you.

Disgruntled or not, I think it is extremely tacky that you are posting links to other sites. If you want to go, then go - but take your negative attitude with you.

I don't feel like I am being cool by just hanging around and waiting. I am doing other things - taking pictures, relisting duplicate items and listing through eBay by hand coding my listings so I can use mulitple pictures without having to pay.

I am a powerseller on eBay - so I do get a very large portion of my income from eBay. I'm not a hobbyist selling off stuff around the house. I just bought 100 items to upload.

My attitude has nothing with being "cool". It has to do with me being patient and understanding that things don't always go as planned. I also know that they are doing everything they can and told us the service was going to be unavailable.

I have 51 listings that are ending today (all the other listings have already sold) - but I'm not blowing my stack. Negativity doesn't help anything and posting links to other sites is just down right rude.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.