Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
Don't you read? All this information was available on the site for everyone to read. It was free information. You couldn't see the bright red flashing "ALERT" sign on the first page?

Leah why would we even come to the site to see the flashing alert message in the 1st place. I am a paying customer as well, I had no notification, and I don't come to the Auctiva web site just to hang out. The first I heard of the issue myself was when I came here to read the boards. I use the classic auctiva website which I am a paying subscriber to and it is not even accessible to see an alert message. The forums are all I have for information. There is no reason for me to come to the web site except when things aren't working...when my eBud does update, or when my pictures aren't working, or my Auctiva Poster won't post...that's the only reason I would come to the web site so I can post a support request. Saying "don't you read" is kinda rude and a little juvenile...as a "whiz" I'd expect a little more of a helpful response.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.