Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

I signed up with auctiva way before there was ever a free auctiva. I pay for the service because it suits my needs this is my business, my sole income. I like having it on my desktop I don't like having to sign on everytime I want to list, I have 3 employees so it makes it a lot easier having it on the desktop, I can convert any ebay auction to fixed price, store, yahoo, amazon, zshops with 1 click at the time I signed up they were going to add more auction sites, I doubt now that will ever happen. I never sign on to www.auctiva.com because I have no reason to everything I need is at www.classic.auctiva.com and I'm here to tell you I do go there everyday and there was no alert message no notification of any kind. Every member whether they are on the free site or a paying customer should have been notified as it effects everybody, my complaint is with auctiva if they saw fit to post an alert on the free site for its customers, then it should have been common sense for them to also post it on the website its paying customers use! I am pretty fed up with being told I can't read, or all of this information has been available as it WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PAYING CUSTOMERS! Please gather all your facts before leaving rude and incorrect statements.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.