Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

My Lord. Why did you even bother to post this? How rude, ugly and nasty for an Ebay Store owner to post such a message with this kind of language on a public message board? Seeing how you behave in public can't be a good thing for your business image. For Heaven's sake, if you don't like the service, why don't you go on to a different one and leave out the nasty ugly posts from this site's boards? There's really no need for such rudeness and lack of appreciation to be exhibited in a public place for a free service that allows you to add nice templates and free pictures to your listings, reguardless of whether it is a store listing or an auction. You should be ashamed for how you posted here. So should everyone else who has raised so much ruckus over the servers being down for a few days while these guys busted their butts to get a better service up for all of us. And maybe you'd better make some time to put all your eggs into more than one basket. That's only simple common sense.

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Kitty:
Hey People-

for all of you yelling that we should shut up and just take this total imcompetence and lack of respect for people's business because this is a free service to some- why don't you go back and take a look at your listings!

DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD GIVE THIS AWAY IF THERE WERN'T A BENEFIT TO THEM???

Look at all the advertising space you are giving them in your listing. IT IS A TRADE OFF! They give it aI have a goddamn right to bitchway free to most in order to advertise to get the paying customers.

I have a goddamn right to bitch. I don't run auctions. I couldn't plan in advance for this and not have any listings. I run an ebay store and have almost 800 items that run ALL THE TIME (NOT AUCTIONS-GTC)and most HAD no pictures for more than a day. I didn't lose just a sale or 2. I lost dozens and, more, importantly, I lost customers who will never be back because they weren't able to see my merchandise. They were down last week also!

If I had ever thought of going to their pay service- Hey Auctiva- BITE ME- HELLO MARKETWORKS

To the brilliant one with the foresight who said "don't put all your eggs in one basket" You know what- gee maybe some of us actually relied upon Auctiva, maybe some of us thought they would have a back-up, maybe some of us don't have the time to research ther "baskets."
or MAYBE
you are ......
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.